You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, June 19, 2016

Zombicide Black Plague: Rat and Bull


These complete my collection of abominations for Zombicide Black Plague! I have a few necromancers yet to complete my entire collection of dark forces for my game, and then it's on to more survivors.

These abominations look great. If there's one complaint I have about them (and I mean ALL of them,) there are too many goddamn horns sticking out of every which way.

The Adrian Smith/Chronicles of Hate figures will take a little extra time to finish, since they have so much to them. After those, I plan next to paint up my Holy Grail figures.

After those, I will paint a random survivor here and there but probably move on to get a few more of my Warhammer Empire figures done (now that I have a bunch stripped and reprimed.)


3 comments: