You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, May 26, 2016

Warhammer Empire: Cannon


I still have a few crew to paint up, and I'm also waiting for some proper old-school flock to arrive in the mail to make some artillery bases, but here are my cannon painted up for my army.
I also have a mortar and a volley gun, but I need to find new crews for them; I've since cannibalized those figures for other artillery and character conversions and such. The mortar and volley gun are painted, but could use some touch up.

I'm currently painting the last cannon crew as well as another four halberdiers: I've decided to go to 24 figures per regiment (except for the ranged regiments.) That way, I can ranked them 8x3 for display or 6x4 for small battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment