You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, December 18, 2014

Rogue Planet: The Gunslinger


Here's another of my 54mm figures. Of all the conversions, this one was my least favorite, but after applying this alien-esque camouflage, her stock has risen, and she will be readily welcomed into the collection.

Just a couple more 54mmm Rogue Planet figures to go. I also have some Mice and Mystics figures in progress, and I'm in the process of priming my new Zombicide figures. As long as I don't get any new Kickstarter boxes in early, I should be set for projects for the next couple months.

Edit:

I finished another one this evening. I added the tail and the head fin using green stuff. Simple enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment