You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, December 15, 2014

Mice and Mystics: Heroes again


A while back, I purchased an extra set of Mice and Mystics miniatures (available direct from Plaid Hat Games.) I only purchased them to get some more minions (so as to try out some conversion work and to make myself a Captain Vurst.)

I've had these extra heroes from that set sitting about, so I went ahead and painted them up in some alternates colors -- colors different than from the game illustrations. These were fun to paint as usual but I have no use for more heroes (I'm sure I COULD find a use), so I'll probably sell these to fund the purchase of the Mice and Mystics: Heart of Glorm expansion.

These were somewhat rushed (the Downwood Tales box shipped quicker than expected,) but they still look great, and will certainly look fine on someone's table.

The urge to paint these was triggered with my purchase of the Downwood Tales expansion; as if I needed yet another distraction from finishing up my Rogue Planet figures. And I will get back to Rogue Planet -- I'll also need to somehow not let the early delivery of Zombicide 3 distract me, because I will certainly be eager to paint some more monochromatic zombies.

1 comment: