You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mice and Mystics Centipede


Since finishing my 42mm samurai, it's been slow around the painting table. I've finished a few things -- some zombicide, Flash Point firefighters and a hodge podge of Bones figures for Jeff.

That's a 32mm (from feet to eyes) figure
next to Mr. Centipede.
Here is the latest in randomness, a centipede for the board game Mice and Mystics. This is my second copy of this figure, so I might sell this one. I painted him quick, with broad brush strokes, so that the figure will look better at arm's length. But he still looks sufficiently icky up close.

I have a few more Zombicide survivors to paint as well as some more Mice and Mystics figures (some converted rats.) Work life has been busy, so the table won't be very active. At the very least, I want to get around to painting a few figures to test out my Vallejo flesh recipes.

And now I'll leave you with a photo of my samurai gangsters arrayed Yojimbo style -- in a large, cowardly mass. My samurai are still my favorites.


3 comments:

  1. Coincidentally, I found your blog last week while searching for painted mice and mystics miniatures and stumbled on your old centipede post! I really love your work! I'd love to see some more detail on your technique, as someone new to the hobby!

    ReplyDelete