You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The growing hordes


I finished the rest of my normal zombies, picked up some more from my friend Jeff, primed my toxic zombies and finished all of my berserkers. The picture above represents about 4 hours painting total. I'm thinking the toxic zombies, once primed, will take another two hours. The process is easy- just a couple layers of drybrushing, and a couple layers of lightening up the skin.

I'm holding off for now on painting the new zombies I picked up today from Jeff. Since I have a glut of them, I may use the new bunch for a few conversions; I may do something as simple as take a few apart so I can have crawling torsos and shambling legs if only to darken the landscape a little more. Or I may just pant them up so that everything is done (and I can get ready for samurai.)

And yes, those are some dogs painted in berserker colors.

2 comments: