You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, January 25, 2014

Short update

Some of my first Machinas cars getting their first layer of paint.
Most of these (long since finished) cars are spoken for in the Machinas
 Indiegogo campaign.

I've been away for the week, but I'm back. I hope to start another commission with Steve Barber soon, this time for a Japanese bandit (like the henchmen in either Yojimbo or the 2003 version of Zatoichi.)

I started that, but my head is still fully into the Machinas Indiegogo campaign. If you haven't seen it, go have a look. Spread the word if you can (especially if you haven't seen it mentioned on certain forums.) Machinas also now has a Board Game Geek entry.

1 comment:

  1. I am interested. I just have to ebay more crap to get some spare cash, this hits at a bad time of the month for me.

    ReplyDelete