You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, July 2, 2012

Machinas: The Sting of Saint Hudson, and truck update


Here's the latest in my Machinas collection. I liked the arrangement on my "Tormenta," ('62 Chevy), but since I'm selling that car, I wanted to repeat the arrangement.

On top of that, I made the lucky find of a pair of Maxim machine guns in my bits boxes. I love the Maxims on this car; I think they help emphasize the retro look.
A pair of spikes (not enough of my cars are spiked) and a hatch complete this car's look.

(I call it The Sting of Saint Hudson because this car is a Hudson Hornet.)

I also finished painting the loads for my pick-up truck (as well as adding another load- my scratch-built pair of rocket pods.)

Among the options I'm thinking about for this truck are a catapult (for that OLD-school feel) and a camper shell. Or, instead of the camper shell, I could do an armored car box, bristling with gun ports and machine guns. But all these ideas can wait; there's no rush.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I remember the Hudson when it was relatively new. A sad young guy drove one around my town and it was a horrible green.

    ReplyDelete