You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What's going on

I've added a couple more colors to my apocalators (honestly, I could finish one or two tonight if I get off my lazy, overworked ass... I'll give it a go.)

In the meantime, I've dipped my toes into boardgame design. I'm not sure if I can say what it's about or with which company just yet- the idea and proposal were sent only yesterday (and met with enthusiastic reaction.) So I'm going to see if I can develop my idea to fruition. If it's ok with the company, I'll start keeping a design diary at this blog.

Ok, let me go see if I can pull away from the TV and grab a paintbrush....

No comments:

Post a Comment