You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quick apocalator update


I didn't think my work week would be this bad. I managed to get some skin painted on this apocalator last weekend, and only tonight had enough time to get a quick photo to show everybody I'm still around. Not sure when I'll get some more paint thrown onto these figures.

For this figure, I went the "Brom" route in color selection. Besides the stop sign, this figure was feeling too "ancient" for my taste, so I wanted to do something to help bring him back to the apocalypse. Hence, the Brom paint job.

I may do something totally different for one of the other apocalators as well -- perhaps a sickly green for my flamethrower (let's call him "Burner.") Burner's green skin would be my homage to A Boy and His Dog (in reference to the burnpit screamers.)

1 comment:

  1. It's already shaping up to be beautiful. Thanks for posting the WIP!

    ReplyDelete