You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, May 23, 2011

Qwik 54mm: Qwik and Chain players

Qwik 54mm


I was stuck on these for a couple days; the red warpaint just wasn't looking right to me, so I switched to my old standby Waiteri Black. Not much else to say about these two. I didn't do anything special; though, the chain player turned out good. I'd still like to figure out a way to get some more traditional chains in mid-swing, but I think my compromise works for this genre.

Just a couple players to finish for the Macello team -- a couple drivers -- then on to the Dirt Dogs, then time to play!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I think I'll never be tired of writing "Stunning" at your posts! :D

    ReplyDelete