You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, January 7, 2011

Art interlude

I've started painting a couple of my zombies. I'm busy at work, so the going is slow. In the meantime, here is some more art from my sketchbook for you to enjoy. While I try to get minis painted. Also, I've been thinking about what my next project will be. Here is just one of the many places I've been looking while I ponder.

A couple of my friends at lunch

I was messing around with watercolor washes. It got muddy, so I turned it into a lake.

Some mail boxes along the way I walk to work (I work at a newspaper.)

A little something for fans of "My Neighbor Totoro: (fans who also might speak Italian.)

No comments:

Post a Comment