You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, October 17, 2010

Believe me- I'm working on stuff!

Posts have slowed down a lot here- but I AM working on stuff (mostly assembly and priming). I still have a few Warmachine things to paint, as well as a few more Reaper figures. I'm going to try to start painting the Warmachine stuff Sunday evening.

I'm glad I didn't get into Warmachine- that's a crap-ton of heavy assembly there!

I've also been salivating at the new Imperial, retro awesomeness over at Hydra Miniatures. Go take a look at the new Imperial Class 3 and 4 prototypes.

Anyway, just wanted to say I hadn't forgotten you all.

Egregore from the Witches of Gharlghast Cryx box set. (Warmachine) (And, yes, a tiny bit of photoshoping here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment