You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Heresy Big Boris/Conan conversion 2



So I got the figure assembled. Long loin cloths added (for dramatics not utility.) Also added a poignard (dagger) on the front of his belt to hide a bad seam between the cloth and his leg.
I filled the gaps between the arms and the torso, also, more importantly, added more green stuff to extend the cape forward over his shoulders connecting to a simple broche in front.
All that's left to do is add hair, and I'm scared of doing it at this point; everything else has gone so very well. I'm a little nervous that something will have to fail, and it will be the most important part. I'll have time to relax before I attack the hair while I let the latest addition of green stuff set.

1 comment:

  1. I like the cape, i think i'll try a similar conversion, thank you.

    ReplyDelete